Monday, April 9, 2007

English

Now this blog will be all in english.

I have a terrible portuguese and everybody knows that , maybe in english i can despite everybody that.

Let's see....

I wanna be a european person .

DO you know they receive a huge amount of money when they are not working ?

i've talked to a very nice girl ( Stephanie ) from brussels in the train ( paris-brussels) she told me that she make a stop in their job , to travel ( all asia for 3 months) and receive from the state about 3000 euros. Not bad ... not bad.


So know my plan is to move to europe, work 6 months and then interrup the job , receive the money from the state and then travel sounds like the perfect plan MUAAAA.

Maybe someone wanna join me ?

I have pictures, but i forgot to bring the camera cable let's see if i can use another one.

Bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

marry an european guy....

try that!


xoxo

Refos said...

Yours English is so bad like yours Portuguese but without doubts is better that yours French.

XXX